The Curious Leader Mastermind
Albert Einstein is famous for saying, “I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.” And in fact, his most famous discovery, the Theory of Relativity, was the result of 10+ years of persistent and courageous curiosity! What Uber, Airbnb, Amazon, Google, Starbucks and multitudes of others have made clear is that to be effective in a world in which access to knowledge and information is instantaneous, it is the curious mind, not the knowing mind that is leading the way.
In the complex and fast changing world in which we now operate, the fixed expertise-based model of leadership is rapidly losing relevance. Knowing is not only insufficient, but often a barrier to progress. The more we believe we know, the less open and receptive we are, and the less capable we are of responding with agility, flexibility and creativity.
The Curious Leader Mastermind is the only program of its kind that convenes leaders, visionaries and entrepreneurs who already have access to industry knowledge and equips them with the single most important dispositional trait they need to maximize their impact – Curiosity. As members of the Mastermind, participants sharpen their questioning skills, expand their capacity for genuine curiosity, leverage the group to achieve professional and personal breakthroughs, and become part of a powerful community of courageous leaders.
Limited to 12 members per Mastermind, participants:
- Learn and use question-storming techniques used by top companies, consultants and coaches to unleash professional and personal breakthroughs and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Engage with a diverse group of leaders who can offer a ‘beginner’s mind approach to your target areas of interest
- Explore cutting edge research on the science of curiosity and change and how to make it practically applicable to work and life
- Become part of an intimate and trusted team of colleagues who are committed to collective growth and development
- Receive 1:1 Performance Coaching
- Play – as this is the most natural environment in which to activate and expand our curiosity