There aren’t any posts currently published in this category.
Curiosity is the key that opens our heart to connection and our mind to infinite possibilities.
Cultivate your Curiosity
Tune in weekly for a dose of positive and productive curiosity!
The human mind was designed to be curious. Just be in the presence of any small child and you know that questions are how we learn, grow and make meaning of the world. But not all questions are created equally and not all questions lead to the same result.
- Some questions make us feel stuck while others open the doors to possibilities
- Some questions are rhetorical (the answer is assumed) and others are genuinely curious
- Some questions shut-down dialogue while others invite healthy communication
- Some questions disempower while other empower
- Some questions generate fear while others stimulate openness
Understanding the nature of questions and how they work – and learning to ask Productively Curious questions – can have a transformative effect on the quality of our lives, the strength and intimacy in our relationships, and the effectiveness of our leadership. So tune in weekly to for a healthy dose of positive and productive curiosity!
FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY!
As an added bonus for subscribers only, every podcast will be accompanied by powerful tools for applying the Game Changing Questions we explore on the podcast to your life, leadership and relationships right away! So even if you listen to Wonder Your Way to Brilliant on your podcast app, sign up here and experience how powerful Productive Curiosity can be!